Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sunday School Present for Mommy

Melt my heart yet again. Luke brought this keepsake, beautiful fall flower arrangement home from Sunday school. It sits in my kitchen window sill now and makes me feel giddy and so grateful to be his mom. I am grateful to be a part of a church that does so many good things for its children. I can't wait to start teaching Sunday school in October and helping the kids to make more goodies to take home to mom and dad. Watching Luke learn that God created the flowers and trees is worth more than words can say.

The other night, we were reading his pop-up Bible story book. He insisted that Moses didn't part the waters, Jesus did. And, that the man inside of the whale was NOT Jonah, it was Luke, of course! Nonetheless, the fact that he is just beginning to learn these stories is so precious to me. I can't wait to see him grow in Christianity and spirituality. This is so much fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: