Alissa, Jessica, Amy and I traveled to Dallas the last weekend of August to see Def Leopard, Cheap Trick, and Poison. We had tickets on the lawn. We had so much fun cutting up with eachother, but I have to admit, I had more fun eating at Cafe de Brazil afterward. I am getting a little too old for lawn tickets. ha! Now, spinach & chicken crepes and Brazilian coffee, I will NEVER be too old for. Alissa also hooked us with a free room at the Renaissance downtown with all of her miles from KPMG. What a treat! The next day, we met up with my best bud, Sara, from Dallas for some Cheesecake Factory and Charmin' Charley's. Now, Dallas shopping is what it's ALL about. This was another highlight of the weekend. So, thanks to Chip for being super dad all weekend long so I could have the best girls' weekend ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment