Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Library Visit


It was just a normal day. I picked up Luke from school and we began to talk about who he played with that day and what he colored when he said, "I go to library." I must have slammed on the brakes instantaneously. I turned left instead of my usual right onto Benton Road, and we headed to the Bossier Public Library. I was overjoyed at the chance to spend another "first" with my little guy. He picked out two books, Elmo Says Achoo, and Biscuit Gets a Bath. (Underline in blogger??) He got his very own public library card, which I have prominently displayed on the bulletin board in his room. I am beaming for many reasons. Not only does my son WANT to go to the library. God let this last. But, he must have learned the word 'library' at First Baptist. We had only been to the bookstore before this day. So, as you might imagine, this sends me over the top. Life is good. God is great!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: