Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Sunday School favors/ treats. I love Mrs. Laci and am so happy teaching with her. Our kids are the sweetest kids in the world. This has been such a great thing.
I went a little overboard this year.
After procrastinating too long, I searched BOTH river cities in search of the perfect Valentine's shirt. When??? The night of Feb. 13. A Sunday. Nothing, and I mean nothing was available. So, I rigged this thing up. Cut out the applique from his last year's shirt and glued it on. It worked. Needless to say after that night of driving around frantically, his St. Patty's shirt is already being made.
Sweet cakes for my sweetie. These are sooooo easy and make him sooooo happy. Makes a momma happy too.

Chip got me a super sweet and mushy card, like only he can write, along with some beautiful flowers and candy.  I got him a card that was unanimously voted the sweetest card from me yet, along with some sugar free candy.  My birthday/valentine's dinner is coming up.  I LoVe!!!  February.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: