The next day, I took Luke to have lunch with me and Brigette at the best little cupcake place in town...

My 34th birthday was a great day! Chip made sure I felt special and doted on me more than usual. He bought me a video camera to shoot Luke's upcoming tee ball games and treated me to a yummy dinner at Kobe. Dad called and sang "Happy Birthday" to me. What a guy. This year, it seems like my friendships with people are growing and growing. I spent the day hearing from so many friends and family over facebook and in person. I am thankful to God for all that He has given me: a healthy, hilarious and handsome young son, and growing, loving and rewarding marriage, supportive family, and fun fun fun friends, and rewarding, perfect career. Lord, thank you for the blessings so far and please keep em coming!

No comments:
Post a Comment