
We got our very own Sony 42 inch piece of nirvana. I am in couch potato heaven. Chip bought it for us for my birthday. The plan was to get it for Christmas. Then, our laptop broke, so we had to get that instead. Then, "we" were supposed to be saving our money for this. Chip surprised me and bought the whole thing. He has banked some major points for this one. :-)
3 comments:
How in the world did you remember this? You are just about the sweetest person in the entire world. I just want to give you a big hug right now. Miss you and think about you so very often. Most often when I think about you I hear RATT in the background. LOL!!! Miss ya girl. You are the best.
Happy Birthday, Jen! I'll admit it. It's been so long since I've been to your blog. I love it. Congrats on the early potty training. Francie's not even close!
Love,
Sara W.
Happy Birthday, Buddy!!
Post a Comment