Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

 

 

 

Luke, Chip and I had a nice Valentine's Day. Luke devoured his chocolates this morning. I let all rules go out the window and allowed chocolate for breakfast. As you can see, he went a little crazy with it. After we lounged around, we went to visit Ms. Cone, the elderly lady that Sherry takes care of. Luke brought her a little box of chocolates with a card from the family. Sherry is out of town, so we were in charge of checking on her. After that, we spent a fairly quiet day at home. I made a giant, heart-shaped sugar-free cookie for Chip. Earlier this week, Chip brought me roses to work. He brought the kind that can be planted, so we will be putting them in the back yard. Pops stopped by this afternoon and gave Luke a "Cars" ball and Valentine cards. All in all, it was a family-filled day full of love. Can't get much better than that
Posted by Picasa

No comments: