Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Disney Day 3: Magic Kingdom cont.

    We returned to Magic Kingdom on Wednesday. Chip and Luke rode what would become Luke's favorite ride, Goofy's Roller Coaster.  He got to go inside of Mickey's house, which he had been asking to do for months. Luke also got to meet several characters and get their autographs.  His favorite characters of the day were "Chicken Dale."  He had to get their pins for his pin trading lanyard and talked about Chicken Dale throughout the entire trip.  Fantasmic was also a highlight of the day.  Luke loved this 3D spectacular.  Kathleen was transformed into a princess at the Bippity Boppity Boutique inside Cinderella's castle.  She truly was a princess from her head to her sparkly shoes.
    That night, Chip and I, and Jason and Michelle went back to MK for extra magic hours.  Michelle and I got a good laugh out of making fun of the guys on Space Mountain.  I loved the ride, but impressing the guys is not an easy feat.  The picture from the ride says it all.  lol.

No comments: