We headed to Magic Kingdom on the second day of our trip. Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin was especially fun. Buzz is Ian's favorite, so he and Jason enjoyed this ride most of all. We ate lunch at Crystal Palace with Tigger, Pooh and friends. This was the best character dining of all. We had a view of the castle while we ate lunch. The kids loved the characters, and Nana and Pops were surprised to find the collard greens were very good there. We all rode It's a Small World together. Pops braved the line with Ian and Luke to ride Dumbo. Michelle and I ended up riding with our boys.
Later that night, Jason, Michelle and I (Chip was sick) headed out to extra magic hours at Hollywood. We rode Michelle's favorite ride (and now mine too) Tower of Terror! This was the most exciting ride I have ever been on. I was really good to let loose without the kids and trek the park without the massive crowds. Michelle's impromptu dance moves always make for a good time too. lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment