Friday, April 2, 2010
Easter School Treats
I got adventurous and decided to give Paula Deen's Peeps Treats a try. I think hers were sitting on top of meringue, but I know my limits. Instead, I made some cupcakes, piled some chocolate chow mein noodles on top, and topped them with a peep. How cute! Sherry made a pound cake, and I was off to Luke's school to deliver. The ladies in the office went on and on about the peeps, but I assured them the pound cake would be the thing they would want to eat! This was a fun recipe to try, and so much fun to deliver. I am always so grateful to the ladies at Luke's school. They show him so much love. Being able to leave him with people who I know love him and baby him is priceless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment