Here is the stocking that Sherry made for Luke. All of the grandkids got one. The bell on the stocking and our tree skirt are patterns that Luke's great grandmother, Frankie, made. How special is that? On top of our armoire, I have Frankie's Virgin Mary figurines. And, underneath that is a Nativity Scene. It is so hard to remember the meaning of Christmas. But, this brings me a little closer.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Oh Christmas Tree
I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve Christmas! Nothing like lighting those pine scented candles and getting the house all warm and cozy for the winter. Luke got some really cute little smocked and applique'd Christmas outfits from Nana. Here he is wearing his train suit. He would not take it off for the entire day! He loves "choo choo's." We are having a train-themed Christmas this year. He is getting a giant ride-on train from us as his big present. And, Nana and Pops are getting him the Thomas the Train Table. I am also moving him to the other, bigger bedroom and redoing his big boy room in train decor. Obsesssed you say?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment