Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mardi Gras to Mistletoe


This cookbook is put out by the Junior League of Shreveport/ Bossier. It is the gift that I ended up with at the end of our bunco Christmas gift exchange. There are some unique and delicious recipes in this book. Looks like I will be selling these books or doing other ventures for the JLSB in the spring. When I was getting my hair done, the president of the club was there and invited me to join. I am kind of excited and a bit skeptical. But overall, I think it will be a good experience.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah D said...

Jennifer,

You are so meant to be in the Junior League!!!

Keep all of us Newtonites updated on all of your Junior Leaguing.

Sarah D.

Luke's Folks said...

Oh, Sarah D. Not sure what that means, but I know it comes from love. Your Harrison is beautiful. Make sure to put him in a john-john for me.

;-)

Sarah D said...

Only good Jen H, only good. Sounds so YA YA Sisterhood to me.

Just got my new Kelly's Kids catalog. Got some John-Johns picked out for little Harrison!