I love the chill in the air these days. This is the only time of year that Louisiana weather is pleasant. After I get home from work, all I want to do is be outside with Luke. Today I ran to Lowe's to buy even more mums. I am crazy over mums lately! After my run to Lowes, I came home and filled Luke's belly with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (big eater!). Then, we headed outside to enjoy the Fall weather. Luke loves babbling to the scarecrow on our front porch. He likes talking to him and pointing to his nose, and then pointing to the scarecrow's nose. He is talking so much. He is really getting to be a little boy and not a baby.





2 comments:
Nothing says the fall like mums!! It is my favorite time of year.
I'd have to agree with Betsy...I love this time of year also.
It is so nice to be able to catch up with everyone through these blogs. It's a little time consuming, but what's time?
Keep the posts coming!
Post a Comment