Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ten Kisses









In an effort to record for posterity all things that are particularly cute about Luke at this age, I submit this posting about ten kisses. Only grandparents and close friends/family may care to read this, but it really is more about remembering these moments forever and torturing him with them in his teenage years and beyond. ;-)

Luke has been counting to ten for some time now. However, now he has figured out that asking mommy and daddy to give him ten kisses at bedtime, instead of the accustomed, one (who ever heard?!) will extend the dreaded goodnight hour by at least ten seconds. Being Chip's son, he has now moved on requesting ten kisses for himself AND Susie, the boxer. What a champ!

I do have to say that around kiss #8, I start to really want to give in and sleep with him in his big boy bed. What the heck? He won't be little for long.

No comments: