Saturday, January 9, 2010
Alvin & the Chipmunks
Luke's Papaw, Aunt Carla and cousin, Carman came to visit after Christmas. We all ventured out to see the Alvin & the Chipmunks movie. This was Luke's first theater experience ever, so I wasn't sure how he would do, but he really loved it. Chip has an app on his iPhone that mimics anything you say in a voice like the Chipmunks, so Luke thought the chipmunks were the best. He laughed his little belly laugh through the whole movie. I also had to referee between the one drink and popcorn for the two kids. That proved to be tougher than breaking up two boxers! All in all though, it was definitely something we will do again. Excuse the bad picture, it is the only one I have and took it with my phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment