Thursday, June 25, 2009

Campbell Family Weekend














Jason, Michelle, Kathleen & Ian came down from Alabama last weekend. As you can see, the kids had so much fun playing together. It was a blessed weekend for all of our family, that is for sure. On Saturday, we took the kids to the petting zoo and let them play outside in the kiddie pool at Nana & Pops' house. Food is always a central theme to our weekend. We made little, individualized "tart" pizzas for the kids, grilled out, and couldn't miss out from eating at our favorite Mexican restaurant, "Mario's." I swear the shrimp quesadillas melt in your mouth. The weekend was topped off by another tradition, Sunday dinner at Nana's. Today, Luke saw a balloon at Nana & Pops that reminded him of their visit, so he started asking for Kah-een and I-un. I told him it wouldn't be long until we seem them again, and can't wait for the next visit myself.

No comments: