Thursday, May 21, 2009
Mother's Day
Hate that I have waited so long to blog about my Mother's Day this year. First of all, I am so blessed to have Luke at his new "school." I got the cutest card from Luke with a cute little poem, his hand print, and his name written by him with help. Chip is also the sweetest thing ever on holidays. He gets more excited about this day than I do. The day before he woke up and poked me to say, "You know what today is? Mother's Day Eve!" He really went all out. He copied Chicken Little, Thomas the Train, and other color sheets from the web. Luke colored them for me and Nana. He got suckered into buying this synthetic rose from some deaf guy selling them in a restaurant. Ha! Got cute card "from Luke." And, drum roll....a spa day, which is much needed after the stressful school year is over. We spent the day going to church, eating Sunday lunch with Nan & Pops, napping and lovin on eachother. Couldn't have asked for more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment