Tracie from Coffee with the Crains tagged me a few days ago. Sorry it has taken me so long to answer. Hope you all enjoy!
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post(or as many as you want)
4. If you are tagged, do it and pass the tag along.
5. Enjoy
Here are some random facts about me.........
1.) I had an Axl Rose fetish in high school and wore black concert t-shirts to school for two years. Thank God the 90's are gone!
2.) I am a neat freak. However, don't look too closely. I have strategic hiding places for all of my clutter. Don't look in closets, under beds, or behind the closed laundry room door. It is scary up in there.
3.) I used to be so much more self-conscious and insecure than I am now. Having Luke and being a school counselor has helped me to be much less apologetic about who I am and how I feel about things. I have found out along the way that I am proud of the person I have become. After all, there are a lot of screwed up people out there. I can't be that bad!
4.) I was the first person in my family to go to college. Just now realizing what a big feat that was in retrospect.
5.) I looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvve my little boy. This is without a doubt, the best time and the most love I have ever had in my life. The only time that came close was the bond I had with mom. It really really sucks that she is gone. But, I am so very blessed and glad that I have a chance to love like that again and see God's presence through my little boy.
There ya go, me in a nutshell.....I am tagging the following:
1. Betsy (you have now been double-tagged)
2. Michelle
3. Deanne
4. Shasta (are you still there?)
5. Rebekah (come back!!!!)
4 comments:
oh sure! pretend you don't still LOVE Axyl Rose just as much as you did back then! I'm not buyin' it!
:-)
RG
I so remember the Axyl fetish, borderline obsessive maybe. lol
Rollin like a freight train....flying like an airoplane...
Bet you sing that the rest of the day :)
Beth
Oh my my! I just now saw the "rollin" comment from Beth. Were those the days or what???
Post a Comment