Sunday, May 11, 2008

Backyard Fun on Mother's Day

Luke loves playing outside. The mommy in me finds so much joy in seeing our little boy play in the back yard and just have fun getting dirty.The teacher in me says, "What an advanced display of fine motor skills!"Let's just hope the mulch stays in one place. Guess I can throw that hope out with the mulch!


Susie, our diva dog, basks in the sun.

This picture is very special. Luke is standing in front of Iris plants that we transplanted from Chip's grandpa and grandmother's house. Nana, Pops, Chip, Luke and I traveled to Benton to the late Laurie and Virginia (Frankie)'s house to bring back the plants. While there, we could definitely feel their presence with us. We also got to explore the "old house." A calm serenity blessed on this special trip. I am so fortunate to have my son grow up with a rich sense of history, tradition, and love from his family.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: